Saturday, May 8, 2010

So Long

It's been a week since my Internship has ended. To be honest, I don't miss it nearly as much as I imagined that I would.

I stopped by the ER earlier this week to drop off a present for a staff member (not schmoozing, promise!) and as I was waiting to pass off the gift, I stood by the admissions desk and before me was a man checking in for a left sided droop in his face that had occurred quite suddenly.

The Tech admitting the man was already making a phone call to those in the back of the department alerting them to the fact of a possible stroke.

And as I stood there, watching another moment in the ER unfold, I re-called all the good and the bad and realized that though it was tough in the long haul, I'll never forget what I have learned and what I will carry with me always. It's been a good run.

Goodbye, so long, farewell, au revoir

______________

And now as an advertisement, I've recently started another blog, but this one is completely different (be forewarned!) than my Internship blog. Check it out if you would:
:)
http://a-funy-thing.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article!!! Good work, your concept is really helpful for me. Thanks for your contribution in sharing such wonderful information internship in coimbatore Tamilnadu,India.

    ReplyDelete